Our orthopedic providers are experienced in the evaluation and treatment of Fractures, Dislocations, Arthritis, Tendonitis, Muscle Sprains and Strains, Concussion, Acute Back and Neck Pain and more. Excellent orthopedic care has never been so convenient. Call ahead 337-889-3100 or Walk In!
Work-Related Injury? We have coordinators that can assist in the administration of paperwork with your employer or case manager.
Some injuries require follow up with specialists. If necessary, patients will leave Orthopedic Urgent Care with an appointment scheduled for advanced imaging and with a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specially trained in your problem area. Long term complications can occur if orthopedic injuries are not treated timely and properly by an experienced provider. With the latest digital X-ray technology and on-site casting, bracing, and splinting, come see the experts at Orthopedic Urgent Care.
Any fractures, strained muscles, torn ligaments and tendons, other traumatic musculoskeletal injuries, as well as “flare-ups” of chronic conditions may warrant a trip to Orthopedic Urgent Care in Lafayette.
- Wrist, Finger and Hand sprains and fractures
- Foot and Ankle sprains and fractures
- Shoulder injuries, including clavicle fractures and rotator cuff
- Knee injuries including ACL injuries, sprains, meniscus tears
- Leg or Hip injuries
- Sudden Joint Pain and/or Swelling
- Back or Neck (Spine) pain and sciatica
- “flare-up” of an old condition
- Simple Lacerations
- Problems with a Solid Cast (pain, numbness or swelling)